Y, why...

Why does it feels so real? What does it feels so hurt when its just a fake? Why my heart is going to break? I don't really know how come. but.. I know.. I love him..

God.. if this is the best way, please show me..

If to forget him is the real way, please, told me to..

But my heart’s gonna break.. it feels so sick and I’m not lying. I feel that.

I feel that’s really hurts.. I can’t pretend..

I’m crying..

Does it wrong? What I’ve done, does it my stupid faults?


GOD.. I'm sick of those who hurt me. But I love him.. God.

please, let me meet him for once but forever.. let me love him.. and let him love me too....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind of Music~

Who the heck is the owner?!

My photo
I'am Me. Just contact me here: Ranissa Triandini (Facebook) @NissaVIP (Twitter) nissa_cancergalz (Yahoo!) NissaVIP (Tumblr) if you wanna know more about me..

My Official Husband (s)

  • 1. 동영배 (Taeyang Big Bang)
  • 2. 이성민 (Sungmin Super Junior)
  • 3. 김희철 (Heechul Super Junior)
  • 4. 김종형 (Jonghyun SHINee)
  • 5. Richard Rain (Rain The Master S1)
  • 6. 이승현 (LeeU F.Cuz)

The Past...