Dear SuJu Gift Project Participators...

I just wanna say big sorry for this. I have tried so much but it changed to vain.
I'm sorry guys, the gifts haven't posted on SuJu oppa's yet...

SME isn't able to receive any gift...
Even ELFs give it on concert (throw it to the stage), oppa can't bring it home..
They give it back to the fans..

So definetely, it's really hard to ONLY give gifts to them..

It's not only us from Indonesia. One of the stuffs said to me, that in other previous countries that have finished Super Show, give gifts to member of Super Junior isn't able too..

So.. it can be said that our project is failed :(

Once again, I'm sorry..
At first there's two choices;
( - Give the gifts to the stuff and it's up to them however their way to give all of our project to the member
- Give our gifts on Super Show 3 when they come to Indonesia..)

But it's too late to do the 1st option.. So I have to give choices to you all..

1. We can wait for SuShow 3 in Indonesia and I'M PROMISE that it'll be really accepted by the members, because I'll be helped by Embassy of Korea in Indonesia
2. You can get the gifts back to yourself, I'll send it to your address.

So what do you choose?
Tell me...

I hope you all understand of what just happened..

Because I have soooooooooooooo much effort to give them this gifts.
I even wait from 11 PM til 4 AM just for wait them in the Grand Millennium Hotel to give this but it's useless.. Bcause even the stuff's didn't want to help me T____T

If you don't 13elieve, if you wanna know how much are my efforts, just ask to our friend, Ria Agatha.. Because I spent my time with her on Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to you, Ria-sshi by the way ^^ We had a really good times~

So the point of this note is the choices..

I hope you all will respond this soon...


Thanks.

Love,

3 comments:

saicamui said...

i choose 1 X)

Chairinnisa said...

uhh Iam sorry to hear that, dear. kinda dissapoiting but its okay. I trust you to give my gift to Heenim oppa on SS 3 Jakarta anyway, so I choose 1. thanks for your kindness btw <3

Amei said...

thats okee~~ choose 1 XD

Post a Comment

Kind of Music~

Who the heck is the owner?!

My photo
I'am Me. Just contact me here: Ranissa Triandini (Facebook) @NissaVIP (Twitter) nissa_cancergalz (Yahoo!) NissaVIP (Tumblr) if you wanna know more about me..

My Official Husband (s)

  • 1. 동영배 (Taeyang Big Bang)
  • 2. 이성민 (Sungmin Super Junior)
  • 3. 김희철 (Heechul Super Junior)
  • 4. 김종형 (Jonghyun SHINee)
  • 5. Richard Rain (Rain The Master S1)
  • 6. 이승현 (LeeU F.Cuz)

The Past...